Wednesday, March 5, 2008


If you, or anyone you know, have an adjustable and/or sub-prime mortgage, or maybe you don't know what type of mortgage you do have, you could be in for a substantial mortgage payment increase. We will evaluate your current mortgage situation and qualify you for a government assisted program to help reduce these payments. This evaluation is FREE. Read more at my blog at We can HELP if you contact us. Call 215-721-6300 or E-mail me at